Tuesday, April 14, 2009

That's one BIG quilt

I know I signed up for the Spring to Finish challenge, but I just couldn't help myself. This is from a kit my family gave me for Christmas and the fabrics were calling out to me. Thankfully it is a VERY easy pattern and the top is almost done. I can't believe how big it is. It will be 90x96 when all is said and done. That's a bed size quilt. I haven't made one that big in forever. You only see a little over half the quilt in the picture. Zoiks.

I did (start and) finish this bag over the weekend. Isn't it cute?

I know, I know, it's another start for the month too. At least I finished it. I am working on hand-sewning the binding for a quilt that has been done for a couple months now. I should have it done by Wed evening. (I plan to work on it while watching American Idol. Gotta love Adam. I can't wait to see what he does this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment