
...for a photo shoot. My wonderful husband gave me a new camera for Christmas and I have been playing with it off and on since then, but haven't had a chance to shoot in beautiful spring weather with lots of sun. What a perfect day to get some quilts outside and play.
The guys were working on the new basketball hoop for the pool as I was goofing around with the camera

Isn't this great. They are really working together too. Jack learned how to use some new tools, but was a also a big help with fiiguring out the directions. I love that they do this kind of guy stuff together.

Isn't this great. They are really working together too. Jack learned how to use some new tools, but was a also a big help with fiiguring out the directions. I love that they do this kind of guy stuff together.
Here are a few more pictures from my little photo shoot.
I saw the fabrics in the next quilt and had to have them. (We all know that feeling when we're in a quilt shop or show.) It was so cheerful. I was good though, I actually made the quilt in the same year that I bougth the fabric.

I like the lighting on the porch beter than out in the yard. I think it may have been a little too sunny when I tried taking the pictures with the quilts on the fence. I LOVE the binding fabric for this one. YUM!

I have one more that I'll share next time. Enjoy stiching.


Uh, I really like the second one. Blue, green and brown are my favorite colors. Perfect pattern.
ReplyDeletej'aime beaucoup l'association des couleurs
ReplyDelete